Making the Calendar Work for You
Since your child has several classes with several different teachers, it can be difficult to keep track of all the different Google calendars. Finding each teacher’s page can also be a source of frustration, as it can be time consuming to get to each page and find the right class.
Here are a few simple steps to combine all of the calendars that you need into one place!
- Go to any teacher’s website on fourthbaptistchristianschool.org
- Find the calendar for that teacher and find the class that you need to subscribe to.
- Click on the symbol for “+ Google Calendar” which is located in the bottom right corner of the calendar.
- If only one calendar appears, click “Add.” If there are multiple options available, select the class or classes that you need by clicking on the boxes. Then click “Add All.”
- Repeat the steps for each of your child’s classes.
- When finished log into Google calendar to make sure that you have subscribed to each of the classes that your child is taking.
Below are picture steps to follow:
Hopefully, this tutorial will be a helpful tool for you as you plan and complete assignments this school year.
As always, feel free to email me with any questions!